ABS-CBN Unofficial Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN?

4 posters

Go down

What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Empty What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN?

Post by TFC Godfather February 8th 2010, 6:21 pm

TFC Godfather
TFC Godfather
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/tfcgodfather

Back to top Go down

What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Empty Re: What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN?

Post by kim_sienna February 17th 2010, 3:07 am

To start off the kdrama craze again.. been waiting for you're beautiful. since FT Island will be here on march!
kim_sienna
kim_sienna
UKG Clean Up Crew

Back to top Go down

What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Empty Re: What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN?

Post by TFC Godfather February 17th 2010, 3:19 am

kim_sienna wrote:To start off the kdrama craze again.. been waiting for you're beautiful. since FT Island will be here on march!
Who is in You're Beautiful? Not sure if I am familiar with that one. Is is a Koreanovela?
TFC Godfather
TFC Godfather
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim_sienna February 17th 2010, 3:22 am

^ it is.. from sbs korea. aired last year, been confirmed that abs acquired the rights to air..
kim_sienna
kim_sienna
UKG Clean Up Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by TFC Godfather February 17th 2010, 3:25 am

kim_sienna wrote:^ it is.. from sbs korea. aired last year, been confirmed that abs acquired the rights to air..
Nice, who are the lead actor/actresses for it? And you know you can create threads. Obviously we are technically about a day in so it will be take alot of getting used to when it comes to members coming back but they will. Hopefully more dedicated than the others that left our humble shores for greener Kapamilya pastures. Crying or Very sad
TFC Godfather
TFC Godfather
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim_sienna February 17th 2010, 3:28 am

Cast
Jang
Geun Suk
as Hwang Tae Kyung
Park Shin
Hye

Go Mi Nam (Male) / Go Mi Nyu (Female)
Lee Hong
Ki

as Kang On Yu / Jeremy
Jung Yong
Hwa

as Kang Shin Woo

i think you're more familiar with PSH.. she's from stairway to heaven.. the young version of Kim tae hee/ Eunice
kim_sienna
kim_sienna
UKG Clean Up Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by TFC Godfather February 17th 2010, 3:29 am

kim_sienna wrote:Cast
Jang
Geun Suk
as Hwang Tae Kyung
Park Shin
Hye

Go Mi Nam (Male) / Go Mi Nyu (Female)
Lee Hong
Ki

as Kang On Yu / Jeremy
Jung Yong
Hwa

as Kang Shin Woo

i think you're more familiar with PSH.. she's from stairway to heaven.. the young version of Kim tae hee
Yes that is why the name rings a bell. Can't wait to see it. I love you
TFC Godfather
TFC Godfather
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimiyo February 17th 2010, 1:36 pm

any rom-com koreanovela What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Icon_biggrin ...why don't you put japanese series too?
mimiyo
mimiyo
UKG Clean Up Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by TFC Godfather February 17th 2010, 6:56 pm

mimiyo wrote:any rom-com koreanovela What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Icon_biggrin ...why don't you put japanese series too?
Those would be great too. What was the last Japanese soap on ABS?
TFC Godfather
TFC Godfather
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimiyo February 17th 2010, 9:18 pm

TFC Godfather wrote:
mimiyo wrote:any rom-com koreanovela What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Icon_biggrin ...why don't you put japanese series too?

it was a lame japanese series What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Icon_lol ... I forgot the title...that series was about a girl who had a plastic surgery...
mimiyo
mimiyo
UKG Clean Up Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by TFC Godfather February 18th 2010, 4:36 am

mimiyo wrote:
TFC Godfather wrote:
mimiyo wrote:any rom-com koreanovela What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Icon_biggrin ...why don't you put japanese series too?

it was a lame japanese series What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Icon_lol ... I forgot the title...that series was about a girl who had a plastic surgery...
Sorry no idea mimyo.
TFC Godfather
TFC Godfather
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim_sienna February 18th 2010, 9:36 am

@tfc godfather: that's artificial beauty..
kim_sienna
kim_sienna
UKG Clean Up Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by TFC Godfather February 18th 2010, 2:09 pm

kim_sienna wrote:@tfc godfather: that's artificial beauty..
Ahhh that name does ring a bell. car1 afro
TFC Godfather
TFC Godfather
Admin

Back to top Go down

What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Empty re foreign soaps

Post by tianggeko February 23rd 2010, 11:17 pm

yes i agree... japanese series... magaganda rin...YUKAN CLUB,NURSE AOI , MY BOSS MY HERO, MY LITTLE CHEF, ATTENTION PLEASE... all of this are my favorite... sana po makuha nyo tong mga ito... i was frustrated nung mkuha nung kabila un "1 liters of tears".... im looking forward for this series... maiiksi lng japanese soaps pero magaganda...

tianggeko
UKG Clean Up Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by TFC Godfather February 24th 2010, 12:06 am

tianggeko wrote:yes i agree... japanese series... magaganda rin...YUKAN CLUB,NURSE AOI , MY BOSS MY HERO, MY LITTLE CHEF, ATTENTION PLEASE... all of this are my favorite... sana po makuha nyo tong mga ito... i was frustrated nung mkuha nung kabila un "1 liters of tears".... im looking forward for this series... maiiksi lng japanese soaps pero magaganda...
Welcome tianggeko and I'll let ABS know. Smile
TFC Godfather
TFC Godfather
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimiyo March 2nd 2010, 11:24 am

tianggeko wrote:yes i agree... japanese series... magaganda rin...YUKAN CLUB,NURSE AOI , MY BOSS MY HERO, MY LITTLE CHEF, ATTENTION PLEASE... all of this are my favorite... sana po makuha nyo tong mga ito... i was frustrated nung mkuha nung kabila un "1 liters of tears".... im looking forward for this series... maiiksi lng japanese soaps pero magaganda...

my boss, my hero What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Icon_lol is so funny--the best! yung attention please hindi siya ganun ka funny pero okay lang...medyo old na yung my boss, my hero What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Icon_cheers pero sobrang funny nito...dapat kunin ng abs at ilagay sa slot na maraming makakapanood...ito ang dapat kunin What foreign show would you like to see on air on ABS-CBN? Icon_bounce
mimiyo
mimiyo
UKG Clean Up Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum